WHAT WE OFFER
• An intake process that is typically completed within one week of your initial contact.
• Doctoral-level student therapists who deliver evidenced-based treatments under the close supervision of licensed clinical psychologists.
• Psychological assessments that are administered within a therapeutic context.
• Specialty services for the LGBTQ community, recent trauma victims, those seeking mindfulness training, and the Latino community. Please see our Specialty Clinics page for further information.
• Opportunities to participate in research studies with our partners at Palo Alto University and Stanford University if you are interested.
Treatment for psychological disorders and emotional distress including:
Trauma Related Distress
Couple & Relationship Problems
Children and Adolescents with Emotional & Behavioral Issues
Grief and Bereavement
Shyness & Social Anxiety Anger
Serious Mental Illness